Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ramblings of a wimp

First things first: Tonight, my alma mater (Fightin' Texas Aggies) plays in my old hometown (San Antonio) against Memphis in the Regional Semifinals. I'm so homesick I can taste it. I'd love to be there this week. GIG 'EM AGGIES! I'll be cheering for them in my neck of the woods.

Update: I work with a trainer twice a week for a high intensity workout, plus I do things on my own for three days a week (yoga, cardio, abs). I've wanted to do this for quite some time and this is the first time I have had the time to seriously devote to it. These trainers kick my butt every single time.

But wow- I ache all over, especially 2 days after the fact. I thought I would be farther along in my knitting projects but there have been at least 2 times last week where I simply could not hold up my needles (or my eyelids). It's a little frustrating because the needles are not that big or heavy!!

Due to Spring Break, everyone is booking all the trainers way in advance, so my next workout is tomorrow morning at 6 am, which means I get up at 5:15 am.

My weekend plans are brought to you by the letter S:
Sock-knitting on a deadline
Sockret Pal and Secret Pal package assembly
Stash organization
Skein (dyed) winding
Statistics
Sleep. :)

No comments: