- Cascade 220 in three sea-worthy colors as she called them
- A small scarf she knit out of Knitpicks Panache which is incredibly soft
- Some yummy looking cookies which I hid so G and I can enjoy them tonight (except I'm really stressed right NOW and I hope they make it until tonight)
- A candle which smells awesome- it's orange peel scented.
- Cozy slippers
- Some cucumber melon body wash and lotion
The three colors of Cascade go so well together. I'm already trying to figure out what to make but trying very hard to focus on finishing up my school projects due this weekend. But it is such temptation!!
The miniscarf is amazingly soft. I almost wish it would snow again so I can try this out! I need to figure out where to sew on the button she included. I was just thinking the other day I don't wear enough scarves... I always seem to give mine away. So this one will be very welcome next winter.
Thank you very much, Caitlin- what a fabulous package!