Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sorting through the stash...

While looking for my missing book, I uncovered a lot of books I either don't have time to read, or have read but won't read again. I also uncovered some items I purchased with a specific use in mind, or good yarns that keep getting pushed to the back as I keep finding new shiny yarn to plan my projects with. So I set aside some to destash, and if not, back into the stash it goes and I will one day get around to doing those projects.

I started keeping my stash on an Yarn Stash Organization Spreadsheet that was recommended to me. WOW. That REALLY puts it all into perspective. Here's the interesting blog of the woman who made the Spreadsheet (thank you!!!)

2 comments:

Trillian42 said...

Hi Kaylee - just saw that you had linked to my spreadsheet and blog. Thank you! I wanted to let you know that I have had to move the spreadsheet to a different webhost, so you might want to update your link to the new one - http://katydidknits.digital-arcana.com/
documents/yarnstashtemplate2.xls

The new link is in my sidebar as well.

k said...

Thank you! I sure will!

And really, thank you for creating such a useful tool!!