Saturday, May 13, 2006

Celebration

How one celebrates the end of school... delicious champagne and food (and watching reruns of Firefly!)

I'm not sure I liked the knitting group- most of it involved one particular group gossiping about people I don't know. Not much knitting talk at all. But I did make some progress on my i-cord (left the Suri Dream at home to start another day) and I found out about a spinning class taught at a fiber festival next weekend. Luckily, school does not start until the 22nd, so its perfect timing if I can go.

I am still working on this i-cord, about halfway through and I am getting to the point where I just want to be done with it. My i-cord is not looking so good but I'm hoping the felting will make it look fine. I really want to see the final product!

Trust me... this tastes even better than it looks! Yum! I'll have to remember this on Monday when I'm eating healthier fare.

No comments: