From Jody's Blog:
1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
On the couch, with my pup snuggled next to me. But if I had the choice? I'm pretty sure relaxing on my balcony on a cruiseship at sea would rate pretty high up there too.
2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
New Zealand . I've wanted to visit, possibly move there, for years- beautiful country, great adventuring and less commercialized than the States. I've heard there are many more sheep than people.
4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be a writer who lived in a lighthouse, who listened to the waves crashing and walked along the dunes for inspiration. I do get a chance to write copy in my marketing job but I think I like my childhood vision better. And one day I will do it (maybe not the lighthouse, but I'd settle for a view of a lake or ocean).
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Coffee or mocha.