I did not go to Rhinebeck although it seems as though everyone else did. So I've been admiring everyone's purchases via their blogs, and came across this gem of an idea: Karrie is pretending she went to Rhinebeck and shows off the 'new' stuff she got (from her stash).
So I went shopping in the plastic bin under my bed, and look at the lovelies I found:
Clockwise from the topleft corner:
1. Suri Dream from Knitpicks in Gloxinia (beautiful deep plum, hopefully to be a Bella Scarf)
2. Sock yarn from Lancaster Cty. Yarns & Wools (courtesy of my Secret Pal 8 spoiler)
3. Cherry Hill Glitz in Foxy Lady (currently on the needles for red sock KAL)
4. Classic Elite Desert (color #2015) from my One Skein Pal. Lovely greens and teals.
5. Twilights Handpainted merino sock yarn .... dyed by me :)
6. Blues and Violets dyed Lamb's Pride... again, dyed by me :)