Friday, July 14, 2006

Quick update

My computer's here... just trying to salvage what I had left on the other one and tranfserring it over. Plus my latest project: http://conqueringcables.blogspot.com/. A knitalong for novices to cables, thankfully I have two awesome people cohosting it with me who are great at teaching how to do cables!

I cannot wait to start mine!! I'm trying to hold out till the weekend although I only have 9 days left in school and I really need to focus on a monster final project. Ughhh.

I'm dying for some cotton chenille- it's really testing my yarn diet stick-to-it-iveness. I just got it in my head that I must have some super soft washcloths now! Luckily (or not, depending on how frustrated you are), none of my local yarn stores sell it! How can that be?

No comments: