Tuesday, January 30, 2007

success!

I was able to frog back my sock to before the heel flap and I *think* I've fixed it. I've double checked all the stitches to make sure there were none lost/picked up in the process. What a headache.

I think I am going to have to revise my knit from stash guidelines to include sock yarn. I've had an extremely stressful two weeks and I've realized I've turned to yarn-oogling for comfort (which is better than food, shopping, or other vices). I wish I could somehow switch it in my brain to go exercise for comfort instead but for right now, yarn-oogling it is. Maybe I'll tell myself... 1.5 miles on the treadmill- then surfing for yarns.

I'm hoping to do some dyeing this weekend, including the two skeins of bulky Lamb's Pride my SP sent me.

Applied for graduation yesterday. It seems early since it won't be till July 2007 but that's what they want. Only 6 more weeks of the doubled up class schedule, and the last classes will seem so easy to do one at a time. So really, the main stress should go away by March 12. At least this time around, I've actually got some free time and am managing the workload better.

No comments: