Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Belated pictures!

My Saturday sky from this weekend- I finally figured out I can use my computer at work to retrieve the images I had stored on my camera. It was such a pretty morning :)

Here's my progress so far on my Knit Mitt Kit Swap bag (along with my KIP bag from knitpicks that my sister picked for me!) The color turquoise is so much more vibrant but its so hard to capture that in the right light.

And today, waiting for me, was yarn from my little post holiday/pre-Knit from Stash shopping trip. All the way from England- two little skeins of Kidsilk Haze- one in Hurricane (deep smoky slate blue) and one in Liqueur (a rich wine color).

I ordered these Dec. 27 from Jannette's Rare Yarns, and paid absolutely no shipping and they were waiting for me today!! They actually arrived before the corresponding Cashsoft DK yarn I purchased here in the States did (for the rest of the Mrs. Beeton pattern)

And I did my walking/exercise today :) I'm going to try to add a tracker to the sidebar of my blog to track through April 1.

No comments: