Posed by my Hostess, Shelby :)
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
I tend to lose all my accessories. The one I could not live without is a tapestry needle for my kitchener-ing (which I have to hunt for every single time I get to that point in my sock), followed closely by crochet hook and needle gauge. I've been meaning to buy a new needle gauge for the longest time.
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
I haven't had a vacation since I started knitting nearly two years ago- I spent all my free time working on my Masters in the evenings and weekends while I worked fulltime. But I am planning a roadtrip and I will be taking a sock project.
3. Where have you traveled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
Tied between Mont. St. Michel in Normandy/Brittany and Austria where it was so gorgeous we kept having to pull over along the road every ten minutes to just take in the beauty of the landscape. Le Mont St Michel is absolutely amazing- not only for its unique nature (tiny tidal island built on granite) but for its history and incredible architecture of the Gothic church at the top of the Mont.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
Favorite Socks and yes.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I've been meaning to, but have not had the time.