Monday, February 12, 2007

Pictures!

Here's my awesome Scarf Kit I received:
- A cute plate with matching mug
-Ghirardelli Double Chocolate hot chocolate mmm!
- Some cute plastic needles (they got lost in my picture with all the yarn!)
- 3 skeins of this super soft wool/acrylic blend (Gedifra Fashion Trend Yarn) to make My So-Called Scarf . She included a print out of the pattern for me. The color is actually a deep cherry red with black, and oh-so-snuggly.
-2 extra skeins of a fun yarn that is bulky and shimmering to make a quick scarf out of

Thank you, Amanda! It's a wonderful package!

And here's the surprise (and formerly anonymous) gift from my fabulous Sockret Pal:

Custom painted "Needleplay" yarn from Scout's Swag! It's merino superwash sock yarn, and possibly the softest yarn I've ever felt for socks (and I've been squeezing quite a few!) gorgeous colors and like nothing I've ever purchased before. It is taking all my willpower not to cast this on right now. Luckily, since I'm trying to finish my current socks in February, all my circulars are tied up right now. (note to self: get more needles)

Martini Sock Blockers (with little extra martini stitch marker) from Scout's Swag. I have been trying to knit as fast as I can to finish my sock so I can put this to use!

Simply amazing. Thank you for making my week end on such a bright note!

1 comment:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

What beautiful yarn! What a great scarf kit! What a lucky lady you are!