Monday, June 05, 2006

One Skein Goodness :)

I'm alive, just swamped with work and school and sadly, not enough knitting!

I'm reaching the end of this current bout of stress as of 11:55 pm tonight, when my homework is due. So this will be a short post since I still have one essay question to do and another one to polish up.

I saw a package peeking at me from the mailbox today on the way home, and lo and behold, my One Skein Secret Pal sent me the June gift! It's Schoeller Stahl Micro Cable, silky soft and in a beautiful shade of green- not too dark, not too yellow, just this rich shade that looks so refreshing! I've never used an acrylic like this- very nice to touch and I'm excited to see how it knits up!! And such a sweet card- Gypsy felt so special for being mentioned. :) Pictures to follow when I don't have a deadline looming ahead of me.

I have no idea what to knit with it, so if anyone wants to email me with suggestions, please feel free to do so! As it is, I'm going to have to put it away since I keep touching it while I am trying to research and it is distracting me! (so is google searching for ideas on what to knit!)

Thank you, One Skein Secret Pal!!!

And... I also got an email from my other Secret Pal! I am feeling so special today!! I'll be sure to write both of my Secret Pals tonight to pass on the goodwill :)

No comments: