Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hooray!

I received my Denise needles yesterday, although I was too busy to do anything more than 5 minutes of appreciation. But today at work, I amused myself by thinking of all the projects that lay ahead (Felted Clogs! Suri Dreams Bella scarf! Socks!)

I can't tell you the relief I felt in finally finishing the scarf for my coworker (which I wrapped and gave to her before thinking to take a photo of it). I worried it was not what she envisioned (since she had requested it). But thankfully, she enjoyed it and wore it proudly through the halls at work.

I still think funfur looks like a muppet. I had hoped the finished product would change my mind and it didn't.

Tonight, I'm taking it easy and making a catnip mouse (or two) for a friend's cute kitties while watching a DVD. And then I'll figure out what's next to do on my list.

No comments: