Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Still alive and kicking...

I'm in the last 3 weeks of my graduate statistics class and our final project has me ripping out my hair. I am in no way a person who enjoys statistics. So I'm still alive, but not as active in knitting as I'd like.

However, we do have most of our veggies planted in the garden with the exception of my herbs and strawberries which will be done this week. Thank goodness it finally stopped with the chilly dreary rain.

I did a bit of spring cleaning this weekend and put all my Dulaan items together to be sent out. I have the socks, four hats and I'd like to make one (or two) more hat(s) out of assorted yarn leftovers before I mail out the package. (Here's the pattern) I tried to match up most of the yarn so it's coordinated but bright- but then again, I loved my previous hats where I doubled up the worsted weight yarn and used unlikely colors. The brilliant colors came out looking awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean! I haven't knit in 3 weeks (minus one or two rows on a blanket) and have no idea when I will have the time to start again! Good luck on your finals!
-Your Secret Pal