Saturday, April 28, 2007

A peek at the stash (sock stash, anyway)

Shelby, my hostess for SP10, asked about stash organization and I am probably not the one to ask. I normally seal mine up in zippered plastic bags and store them in a plastic bin with some lavendar cedar balls.

But here's a peek at my sock stash that's under my bed... I took some of them out of the plastic bags since the glare was terrible. I'm in the middle of a major statistics project so this is as artsy in my photography as I can get.

  • Sweet Georgia
  • Online
  • Trekking
  • Lisa Souza Sport
  • Hand dyed (mine)
  • custom dyed Scout's Swag
  • Lorna's Laces Sock
  • Fleece Artist Sea Wool
  • Tofutsies
  • Knitpicks Gloss
  • Cherry Tree Hill (in Sport/Sock/SuperGlitz)
And yet, there's still more I'd love to get and try! At the moment I am far more interested in sock yarn than any other weight. I've got two pair on the needles right now and I'm really curious about knitting up a pair of worsted weight Artyarns Supermerino Thuja socks too. I think three pair on the needles would be best... one heavier weight for a quick knit (home), one sock weight (home) and one portable pair to take with me for lunch hours, waiting rooms for doctor's, etc.

No comments: