Learn to do basic crochet, entrelac, basic lace and move beyond a basic stockinette sock
- Bag for my KMKS pal out of a gorgeous turquoise Cascade 220 (the one I'm needlefelting)
- Socks for my Sockret Pal
- Finish my dishclothes
- Finish up scarves in progress
- Finish a couple of dye projects I've been kicking around in my head...
- Pair of felted slippers for my sister, with extra comfy soles (Lamb's Pride)
- Fetching with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran
- Cabled Footies from One Skein Book for me out of Lorna's Laces Worsted
- Nakiska out of some Classic Elite Lush
- Cold Weather Corset out of some hand painted yarn
- Wristwarmers out of Lorna's Sport Yarn that I won
- Branching Out with Silky Wool
- Mrs. Beeton (I decided on these today... a pair for myself, and possible gifts for a friend or two) I ordered the yarn today, now I just need to find the beads
- Assorted Dulaan/Afghans for Afghans knits
Looking at my project list... I think I can handle the Knit from Stash without too many major withdrawals, at least for a while. Add in a few more pairs of socks and this may be my entire 2007 (I say that as if I don't get easily distracted and go tearing off on some tangent to try out something new with yarn from SPs and swaps).