Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday sky and yarn yumminess

I'm in the midst of putting together a final project (31 pages and counting!), so I'm stopping in long enough to post Saturday Sky and one of my final stash enhancements for quite some time (with the exception of swaps/exchanges/gifts). Yep, I'm committing to the 2007 Knit From Your Stash (idea courtesy of Wendy). My unique guidelines will be posted after class is over on the 26th.

But knowing I'd be limited in projects once 2007 started, I decided that in 2007, I wanted to try knitty's Cold Weather Corset as my first venture into making shaped garments. It's perfect for me... a thicker yarn for a quicker knit, simple shaping and something I can easily see myself wearing.

I couldn't locate the suggested yarn but I did find this beautiful yarn (Mediterranea bc) at Handpainted Yarns.

No comments: