Monday, September 18, 2006

more dyeing pictures

When I looked at the pictures of my dyed yarn on my monitor at work, the blue yarn made me so sad since it was so dark you can't really see the colors. So I got home and tried using natural light instead (without the sun directly on it)

After this I will stop taking pictures of the yarn. My neighbor thinks I'm wierd now after she's seen me posing yarn several times now.



The plum one is new too... for reference I also included the berry colored one I painted a few weeks ago (I can finally knit it up this week, now that I dyed a cuff color to match it)


So now I need to actually stop dyeing the yarn and start KNITTING it.

1 comment:

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

What gorgeous, yummy yarn! OOOOOHHHH I am so envious!!! Whatever you make is going to be so beautiful! You are very, very talented!!