Monday, July 02, 2007

Secret Pal Reveal!

I received an awesome package from my SP10 Spoiler!

I'm not sure if she's been secretly parked outside my window the past few months, but I'll prefer to think of her as my 'psychic friend'. She gave me a subscription to Cooking Light and some recipe cards (I am trying to learn how to cook healthier food, so this is a perfect gift. We've already marked a few of her recipes and some CL ones as 'Must Try!' )

She also gave me the "Dyer's Companion" which I immediately sat down and started to read. I've been back in the dyeing mindset lately and doing a few small gift projects here and there, so this will be a valuable resource!

She also included some smaller goodies (SOAK packet, lotion, crochet hooks since I can never find one when I drop a stitch!) and some scrumptious sock yarn from Pagewood Farm called Vineyard Blues. It's beautiful.


Here's a closeup of the rich colors. I can't wait to see how it knits up!

Thank you, Secret Pal! You've been a wonderful spoiler and I'm touched at how thoughtful your package was.

No comments: