Thursday, June 21, 2007

Attempting my first short row heel tonight...

I'm a little nervous but I'll be trying my first short row heel tonight. I've got about six different tutorials to walk me through. So first thing I'll do is put a lifeline in (yes, I finally learned after many stressful froggings) and then we'll see how it goes. The pattern (Priscilla's Dream Socks by Priscilla Gibson-Roberts, seems pretty clear.

Anyway, I love the socks so far, and I'm pleased with the progress. I'd put a picture up but it looks like the one on the previous blog entry, with a couple more inches in length.

I'm thinking of moving my blog to WordPress once I'm out of school in a month. Blogger just doesn't seem to be agreeing with me.

3 comments:

Knitwise Cracker said...

You must tell us how the short row heel goes.....how exciting! I started to do a blog on Word Press & was SO confused with their instructions, I deleted it & came to Google.

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

You are still worlds ahead of me... I am beginning to think I will never do socks!

Stacie said...

Kaylee,
So glad you are back among us (school demands let up a bit for the summer?) and that you are happily knitting.
Cheers,
~Stacie