Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday Sky

I am getting a bit tired of the snow and ice here. It's gone past pretty and now it is just plain dreary. This is my Saturday sky, which seems to be how it looks everyday.

Since my skies are grey, I thought I would add a picture of something blue in honor of Project Spectrum 2.0. The colors for February and March are grey, white and blue.

I found this pretty yarn tucked away in my stash- Lorna's Laces sock yarn, called Socknitters Winter Sunset. I love how the blues change against the white.

I finished a project for a dyer's swap- I tried out the new Knitpicks Bare yarn they just brought out- it's 70% merino, 30% silk. It's fingering weight, and enough for a pair of socks. The content and gauge is exactly like their Gloss yarn, and the silk content gave it a nice sheen. I'll be mailing that out on Tuesday, and once it has been received I'll post my pictures of it.

No comments: